Introducing the Hawkmoto SR-49 2018 Model
Their ability to handle uneven ground due to its front and rear suspension and chunky tyres it has brought access to a whole new world for the Mini Moto enthusiast.
Quality built to European safety standards these 50cc Mini Dirt Devil Dirt Bikes have important safety features that you do not find on all Mini Motos including, Safety Cut-Out with tether to stop the bike should the rider become unseated, fully enclosed chain to stop clothing or other items coming into contact with the transmission and front and rear independent disk brakes.
Small and light enough to be put into the back of a car they are easy to take to one of the many Mini Moto tracks around the country.
- Safety Cut Out with Tether
- Range/tank: 35 – 45 miles
- Max. Load: 70kg
- Engine: 49cc, single cylinder, 2-stroke, air-cooled
- Fuel: 50:1 petrol/oil mix 2 Stroke Silkolene
- Fuel tank: 2L
- Start method: manual pull start
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: chain-driven (fully enclosed for safety)
- Brakes: front and rear independent disc brakes
- Material: a) Frame: steel. b) Bodywork: ABS plastic
- Engine Type – 49cc,single-cylinder,air-cooled,2stroke
- Starter – Pull start
- Ignition – CDI
- Transmission – Chain
- Upgraded Clutch – Automatic
- Max power – 2.1KW
- Frame & Swing Arm – Steel
- Front shock – Aluminium front shock
- Rear shock – Alloy rear shock
- Brakes – independent Front & Rear Disk
- Front & Rear wheel – Front: 70/100-16 Rear: 90/100-14
- Engine Sprocket – 14 teeth
- Seat height 60 cm
- Handle bar height 72 cm
- Overall length 125 cm
- Package Size L / W / H – 108 X 31 X52 cm
- Tank Capacity – 2L
- G.W. / N.W. – 23kg/19 kg
All motorbike’s and quad-bikes, are dangerous. Please wear safety equipment at all times when using bikes or similar machines. The use of any powered vehicle could involve the risk of injury or death. Please use these products in a responsible manner.
The products that we supply are technical & mechanical products, which require mechanical knowledge and skill to use and maintain. You should not purchase our products unless you have a good understanding of how to use and maintain mechanical products.
None of the bikes we provide are 'road legal' and are not for use on the public highway. These bikes are intended to be enjoyed on private property. Use of these bikes on a public highway could result in criminal proceedings.
The Following parts are not covered by any warranty offered on our Products:
Chains & Belts;
Fairings/ bodywork (24 hours after delivery Photos required)
Pull Starts or Inner Cogs;
Clutches or springs
Tyres, Wheels, valves and Inner Tubes;
Any other parts of a similar wear and tear nature to those listed above and
Any part that has been damaged as a result of accident damage or lack of maintenance.
If within any warranty period your machine develops a fault, you must contact us and we will:
Advise how to best rectify the problem and dispatch parts, without charge, during the first 14 days, providing the parts required are under warranty. Please note customers will be expected to fit parts themselves, guidance will be available on technical issues.
Hawkmoto SR-49 Mini Scrambler 49cc - Red
- Product Code: 616241108780
- Availability: 60
- Ex Tax: £199.96